Want to be one of our leading minds?
Interested in a sustainable future?
Yaskawa Environmental Energy / The Switch focuses on electrifying the world with ultimate efficiency. Our innovative electrical drive train products, capabilities and solutions convert energy sustainably, contain energy effectively and consume energy responsibly. We offer you challenging work in the world of wind, marine and industry, with the freedom to grow and impact our sustainable future. For more information, visit: www.theswitch.com.
We are looking for an experienced service engineer, with a sharp customer focus, to join our Customer Service team. You will be working in close collaboration with our sales, product development, purchasing and production teams. The position is located at our Vaasa office.
- Technical support and spare part sales
- Service training to customers
- Field service and commissioning in Finland and abroad
- Involvement in the development of new products
- Previous work experience from a technical or electrical field, or other industrial environment
- Experience of working in wind power and marine industry, experience in AC drives we see as a major advantage
- A degree in electrical engineering or other relevant technical degree
- Good communication skills in English, excellent communication skills in Finnish
- A service minded, flexible way of working, also under pressure
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Diverse scope of innovative work and responsibilities
- Small-company atmosphere backed by a large multinational corporation
- Strong team spirit, based on being seriously relaxed
- Good opportunities for career development
- Work in a growing and future-oriented field of business
If you are ready to explore new challenges, please apply by December 5, 2021, adding your CV and salary request. For more information, please contact Ari Suutarinen, Service Manager, Tel. +358 40 8080 202.