Want to be one of our leading minds?
Interested in a sustainable future?
Yaskawa Environmental Energy / The Switch focuses on electrifying the world with ultimate efficiency. Our innovative electrical drive train products, capabilities and solutions convert energy sustainably, contain energy effectively and consume energy responsibly. We offer you challenging work in the world of wind, marine and industry, with the freedom to grow and impact our sustainable future. For more information, visit: www.theswitch.com.
Manufacturing Engineer, Special tools
We are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer who is eager to ensure a smooth flow of our production. Your tasks will include responsibility of special assembly and testing tools of our both factories in Finland. The position is located at our factory in Lappeenranta.
- Coordination of new special tools manufacturing and maintenance of the existing ones
- 3D modelling, designing of special tools and coordination of design with our partners
- Co-operation between engineering, production, testing and supplier
- A degree in mechanical engineering
- Previous experience working with different manufacturing methods such as machining, welding, assembly, and surface treatment, as well as good understanding of related operating models
- Experience in electrical machines is an advantage
- You can comfortably communicate in Finnish and English
- Willingness to travel in Finland and globally
- Diverse scope of innovative work and responsibilities
- Small-company atmosphere backed by a large multinational corporation
- Potential to grow and influence your career path
- Work in a growing and future-oriented field of business
If you are ready to explore new challenges, please apply by December 5, 2021. For more information, please contact Jonne Härkänen, Senior Factory Manager, Tel. +358 40 8080 402.