Ready to explore new challenges?
Yaskawa Environmental Energy / The Switch focuses on electrifying the world with ultimate efficiency. Our innovative electrical drive train products, capabilities and solutions convert energy sustainably, contain energy effectively and consume energy responsibly. We offer you challenging work in the world of wind, marine and industry, with the freedom to grow and impact our sustainable future. For more information, visit: www.theswitch.com.
Customer Project Manager
We are looking for a technology-driven, customer-oriented person to join our Norway operation unit. Your primary focus will be on project management for marine frequency converters. In this role, you will manage the on-time design and delivery process by working with multifunctional teams. The position is located in Stord, Norway.
- Project management, including the product creation process, specifications, budgets, schedules, and execution
- Ensure and support the document delivery schedule
- Participation in sales projects to help the key account managers create and select the best solution
- Cooperation with the after-sales and installation teams
- Monitoring supply chain activities
- 5+ years of working experience in a similar position
- Strong technical know-how of frequency converters, battery systems and rotating electrical machines
- A Bachelor's degree in electrical, mechanical or other applicable engineering field
- Good communication skills with fluent written and spoken English
- Teamwork experience
- Effective time-management skills and self-motivation for effective organizational leadership
- Flexible working environment
- Small-company atmosphere backed by a large multinational corporation
- Strong team spirit, based on being seriously relaxed
If you want to be part of our sustainable future, please apply by April 25, 2021. For more information, please contact Paul Atherton, General Manager Operation Unit Norway, tel. +47 470 28 183