Advancing the world with electrical drive trains
Yaskawa Environmental Energy / The Switch focuses on electrifying the world with ultimate efficiency. Our innovative electrical drive train products, capabilities and solutions create energy sustainably, contain energy effectively and consume energy responsibly. Today, we have 15 GW of megawatt-class environmental energy technology delivered for leading energy pioneers throughout the world. We are on a mission to enable more profitable power generation, energy storage and use, while lowering the cost of electricity and operations. For more information, visit: www.theswitch.com.
Product Engineer / Documentation Engineer
We are looking for an engineer with experience from electrical systems. Your main task will be product documentation and the development of our documentation process. You are proactive, independent and can assume responsibility for your job. In addition to a technical understanding, communication and teamwork are your strengths to help you work in close cooperation with other members of our engineering and business units. This position is located in our Vaasa office.
- Education in the respective field (M.Sc / B.Sc in Engineering)
- 3+ years of experience from product documentation
- Experience from electrical systems
- Good communication skills in English
- Good technical writing skills
- Experience of using Arbortext or a similar structured content tool
- Understanding of product development / engineering processes
- Good communication skills in Finnish
We offer you challenging work in the world of renewable energy and marine, with the freedom to grow and make your ideas become a reality.
If you are interested in bringing your skills to Yaskawa Environmental Energy / The Switch, please apply by October 20, 2019. For more information, please contact Ville Litmanen, Engineering Manager, Tel. +358 40 8080 298.