Yaskawa Environmental Energy / The Switch focuses on electrifying the world with ultimate efficiency. Our innovative electrical drive train products, capabilities and solutions create energy sustainably, contain energy effectively and consume energy responsibly. We offer you challenging work in the world of wind, marine and industry, with the freedom to grow and impact our sustainable future. For more information, visit: www.theswitch.com.
We are looking for an HR Specialist to join our team in Vaasa. Your primary focus will be supporting managers and personnel in all HR related issues. In this role, you will work closely with our global HR team, as well as our other teams locally. You will also cooperate with external service providers in the field. Depending on your experience level, participation and/or taking a lead in internal development projects, will also be part of the job. You are proactive and well organized, and it comes natural to you to help and support the people around you.
- First contact for personnel in local payroll issues
- Contact person for outsourced payroll and worktime follow-up
- Implementation of HR policies and employment records
- Development and implementation of HR processes
- Recruitment and employer branding activities
- BSc or MSc degree in business administration or similar area
- Working experience in HR-related tasks
- Knowledge about Finnish labor law and an understanding of collective agreements
- Good communication skills with fluent written and spoken Finnish and English. Swedish is beneficial.
- Good IT skills and experience of HR systems is an advantage.
- Service minded
- Flexible working environment
- Opportunity to influence your own area of work
- Small-company atmosphere backed by a large multinational corporation
- Cross-functional and cross-cultural teamwork
- Strong team spirit, based on being seriously relaxed
If you want to be part of our sustainable future, please apply by August 25, 2019. For more information, please contact Mathias Martin, HR Director, Tel. +358 40 8080 582.