Advancing the world with electrical drive trains
Yaskawa Environmental Energy / The Switch focuses on electrifying the world with ultimate efficiency. Our innovative electrical drive train products, capabilities and solutions create energy sustainably, contain energy effectively and consume energy responsibly. Today, we have 15 GW of megawatt-class environmental energy technology delivered for leading energy pioneers throughout the world. We are on a mission to enable more profitable power generation, energy storage and use, while lowering the cost of electricity and operations. For more information, visit: www.theswitch.com.
Engineering Manager, Electrical Machines
We are looking for an engineering manager who is willing to assume a key role in our electrical machine’s development. You are a heavy-weight expert with the appropriate background to be responsible for the product development of our electrical machines. These machines will play a key role to meet our international customer requirements and ever more demanding market needs. You also have the talent to guide our skillful personnel to reach new levels of performance.
- Master’s degree in engineering
- In-depth knowledge of electrical machine technology
- Strong command of design and PDM/PLM software and its development
- Familiarization of leading multi-site organizations
- Eagerness to travel for business
- Ability to work with different kinds of networks outside the company
- Excellent command of languages, especially English
- Exceptional teamwork skills
- Coordinate our multi-site product development organizations
- Enable our technology leaders to attain an even higher level
- Lead our technological path and discover new ways for us to grow
This position can be located in Lappeenranta (preferably) or Helsinki.
If you are interested in bringing your skills to Yaskawa Environmental Energy / The Switch, please apply by February 24, 2019. For more information, please contact Mathias Martin, HR Director, Tel. +358 40 8080 582.