Advancing the world with electrical drive trains
Yaskawa Environmental Energy / The Switch focuses on electrifying the world with ultimate efficiency. Our innovative electrical drive train products, capabilities and solutions create energy sustainably, contain energy effectively and consume energy responsibly. Today, we have 15 GW of megawatt-class environmental energy technology delivered for leading energy pioneers throughout the world. We are on a mission to enable more profitable power generation, energy storage and use, while lowering the cost of electricity and operations. For more information, visit: www.theswitch.com
Technical Account Manager, turbo / industry business unit
We are looking for a Technical Account Manager for our turbo / industry business unit, which is involved in designing and manufacturing high-speed electrical motors and frequency converters for turbo applications. This position is located at our Lappeenranta facilities, but the Helsinki office is negotiable.
As Technical Account Manager, you will be responsible for both commercial and technical management of the projects. You will manage projects throughout their lifecycle, from initiation to completion. Your main responsibility is to lead the project team to ensure fulfillment of the agreed technical requirements.
- Sales support for standard products and quotation creation
- Account management and customer communication together with the key account manager
- Define the project scope and objectives based on the technical specifications
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors to execute the projects on time and within scope and budget
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Assure that our products meet technical requirements
- We expect you to have a relevant technical degree, preferably in mechanical or electrical engineering
- Experience working in an international industrial business environment
- Good communication skills
- Good problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Fluency in English. Other languages, like German and Italian, would be an advantage
If you are interested in bringing your skills to Yaskawa Environmental Energy / The Switch, please apply by February 24, 2019. For more information, please contact Mathias Martin, HR Director, Tel. +358 40 8080 582.